• Obtain a Full Lease Application on each Prospective Tenant
• Obtain Credit Check on each applicant
• Verify Rental History
• Verify Employment History and applicants income
• Have Door Locks Re Keyed
• Have Carpets Cleaned if needed
• Schedule Contractors to complete any needed repairs
• Perform detailed inspection of property
(all repairs and required expenses are paid by owner)
Management and Accounting:
• Perform routine inspections on the property
• Collect Monthly Rent
• Schedule and oversee any needed repairs
• Maintain accounting spreadsheet of rents collected and repairs made
• Represent the owner in eviction proceedings
(repairs and eviction fees are paid by owner)
• The security deposit is collected from the tenant as a pledge to honor the terms of the lease and vacate the property in the condition they received it in.
• The Security Deposit is held in an trust account and will be returned to the tenant upon move out, minus any costs for repairs or lease violations.
Leasing and Property Management Fee:
• The fee for leasing your property is the first full month’s rent. A portion of this is offered to cooperating brokers if they bring us an approved tenant.
• Our monthly management fee is 10% of the rents collected beginning with the first month’s rent.
Why Choose Scott Benson Realty to manage your investment?
1. Easy-to-read owner statements will be posted to the secure Owners Portal. You’ll have on-demand access to all of your monthly and year-end tax statements from anywhere. You can also have your monthly proceeds directly deposited to the bank account of your choice preventing mail delays or lost checks – you’ll get your payments faster!
2. We can efficiently market your properties and fill vacancies faster using our leasing dashboard, vacancy postings, and website integration. Our team can quickly view information on available and soon-to-be available units and track the progress. All of the information is at our fingertips including guest cards and access to rental applications submitted. This makes it easy to track and improve on the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
3. We will post eye-catching vacancy advertisements quickly to our website and hundreds of rental listing sites on the Internet. Prospective residents can fill out an online application through our postings, our team completes the screening process and fills the unit quickly. The modern renter expects the ability to view property details online and to quickly apply to rent and we offer it!
4. Our built-in rent comparison tool allows us to compare rental prices of similar units in the same geographic location. With this information we can ensure our properties are competitive and we are maximizing rental revenue.
5. With our system, our team provides a seamless online leasing experience for prospective renters. The prospective renter submits an online application, we run a background screen, then we sign the lease – all electronically! Making this process easy and simple for the modern renter and our team means we can rent properties more efficiently and faster, every time.
6. We offer the option for residents to conveniently pay their rent online 24/7 instead of mailing checks. They can pay once, establish a recurring payment, or make a last minute payment. With a variety of online payment options including E-Check and Electronic Cash Payments, funds are deposited faster and more securely. The online tenant portal is completely integrated with our accounting records and residents really appreciate the convenience and accessibility the online services provide them. Our team is so much more efficient without the need to shuffle checks and drive to the bank.
7. Residents can easily submit maintenance requests online and we can create
electronic work orders, then communicate electronically with our vendors. All of this is tracked seamlessly and we can access information from any mobile device. This means we resolve property maintenance issues faster and keep residents even happier!
Reply to this post to learn more or visit us below:
Follow Us On Twitter: twitter.com/scottbensonreal
Like Us On Facebook: www.facebook.com/Scott-Benson-Realty-114132718644792/?ref=bookmarks